This practical and interactive customer care course provides an overview of the personal and professional skills for staff that are often the first point of contact for customers. Throughout the course delegates will have the opportunity to discuss customer handling skills, enabling a confident return to the workplace.
This is for anyone working in a customer facing role, who wishes to improve their performance when dealing with customers.
Your personal objectives
• Recognise who the customer is
• Commit to how important the customer is
• Develop an understanding of what a customer wants
• Consider the barriers to customer service
• View each customer contact as an opportunity
• Identify what causes a customer to complain
• Observe what happens when service falls below the level of expectation
• Create a checklist of action points to implement in the workplace
• Greater confidence in dealing with customers (internal/external)
• Understand the importance of customer care in a sales environment
• How to handle complaints in a positive way
For more information or to book any of our courses
Call: NG +234 (0) 812 0009288, 08107561680, 08131521826